Friday, March 7, 2008

Gentle Giants

It breaks my heart to see these majestic animals used as tourist rides but I guess if they weren't there may be even fewer of them around. What must they be thinking?

This is also the last post I will be doing .........

for a month as I have to travel to Lae and Port Moresby for work, and then to Australia for holidays. It is too difficult putting down 30 or so drafts with phone lines they way they are at the moment and my graphic card problems, so this blog says au revoir not goodbye, for the time being.

Many thanks for all your support - see you on April 5.

4 comments:

dive said...

We'll be waiting.
Have a brilliant time, Jules!

Tom said...

HOO HOO!
I will be full of sadness now until April... have a great time Jules... work well, play well and enjoy. give my regards and well wishes to HWDB... and I your very own April Fool awaits your return..
:O)

sonia a. mascaro said...

Love elephants! I agree with you, it breaks my heart to see these majestic animals used as tourist rides...

alicesg said...

Nice photos of the elephants. I am back from my vacation and I hope you have fun on your travel too. Take Care. :)